Monday, January 4, 2010

wishing for tough skin.

Ehhhhh... my battery is completely dead on my computer and my protection plan doesn't even cover it.  Looks like I'm going to have to make another purchase.  This sucks.
Could be worse I guess.
I never use my computer anyways after quitting facebook.  

I go back to school soon... I can already feel the sickness stirring up in my insides.  I hope this semester goes by really fast.  That would make me so happy.

Why am I writing this?  Man, my blogs are so pointless.

6 comments:

  1. What kind of mac do you have? I might have a battery at my store.

    P.S. I have a PC, and my battery still works...OOOOOOOOOOOhhh! _________, crackle, pop! (Fill in the blank)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things
    1) We sold those Mac Batteries awhile ago, sorry.
    2) New vampire weekend album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 things
    1) Just purchased a new battery with a three year warranty. $40. Can't complain.
    2) Just downloaded Contra. I like what I hear. They're coming to Minneap in March. I'm in.
    3) Buzzard release date to be announced very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhhhh I tried buying a ticket online and it didn't work. then I called in and the machine lady told me that there weren't any tickets available. Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit, sold out already??? I remember seeing that there were still some left not to long ago, tickets were like 24$.... Bummer... But, Buzzzzzzzzard. :D

    ReplyDelete