Tuesday, December 1, 2009

really?

When I was in the 9th grade I worked at Big D's Take and Bake Pizza.  We would get these huge bags of cheese and we would always have to pound the bags to get rid of the clumps in the cheese.  Everyone hated doing this but I loved it.  It was a way to express my anger.  Just punch the bag as hard as you can and watch your anger just fly out of your skin.   I soooo wish I had a bag of cheese to pound right now.

Why
are
some
people
so
inimical.

Is it really necessary?  We only have one life to live.. why can't people start loving each other?

2 comments:

  1. I got in a fight this weekend, so I guess I'm not the best person to answer this haha, but the confusion of lust and love, I think, has something to do with it. Ego, pride, deception, misunderstanding... It's all unavoidable human nature that can happen to all those who don't have a bag of cheese.
    Also, I think people have different ideas of how to love, which can conflict with others.

    How can people start loving each other?

    P.S. Congrats on getting rid of Facebook! I didn't think you'd actually go through with it hah.

    ReplyDelete